Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Manteo / Dare County Regional (KMQI)
Lat: 35.92 Lon: -75.7 Elev: 13ft.
3 Miles NW Manteo NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 46. West wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind around 17 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47. West wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Dare, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE