Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 10 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park Airport (KGCN)
Lat: 35.94611 Lon: -112.15472 Elev: 6608ft.
8 Miles SSE Grand Canyon Village AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Wind chill values as low as -8. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as -9. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -14. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 35. East northeast wind around 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Canyon Country, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE