Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.55 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tahlequah Municipal Airport (KTQH)
Lat: 35.93 Lon: -95 Elev: 873ft.
6 Miles ESE Wagoner OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 29. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Occasional rain or freezing rain, becoming all rain after 9am. High near 43. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wagoner County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE