Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
3 Miles NNW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain between 10pm and 4am, then rain and snow showers likely after 4am. Low around 29. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Rain and snow showers likely before 10am, then a slight chance of rain showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 16. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 43. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 18. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE