Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNW 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
4 Miles NW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE