Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 7 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306°N Lon: 120.433286°W Elev: 1525ft.
4 Miles NW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 74. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind around 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE