Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306°N Lon: 120.433286°W Elev: 1525ft.
7 Miles WNW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. East northeast wind around 9 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 65. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE