Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
7 Miles WNW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 31. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 33. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE