Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNW 4 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644°N Lon: 120.802981°W Elev: 537ft.
8 Miles NE Bradley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 67. East northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 45. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 44. North northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE