Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644 Lon: -120.802981 Elev: 537ft.
8 Miles NE Bradley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 33. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 36. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE