Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644°N Lon: 120.802981°W Elev: 537ft.
8 Miles NE Bradley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 68. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE