Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 2 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306°N Lon: 120.433286°W Elev: 1525ft.
5 Miles NW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 44. North northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 42. North northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE