Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 6 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
5 Miles NW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A chance of rain showers before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West northwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE