Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
4 Miles NNW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 46. North northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 42. West northwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 82. North northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 45. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 92.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Monument, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE