Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306°N Lon: 120.433286°W Elev: 1525ft.
4 Miles NNW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 45. North northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph becoming light east in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE