Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
7 Miles NW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 19. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 22. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE