Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedESE 9 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306°N Lon: 120.433286°W Elev: 1525ft.
5 Miles NW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 43. North wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. North northeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 43. North wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE