Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.54 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Clinton Municipal Airport (KCCA)
Lat: 35.6 Lon: -92.35 Elev: 514ft.
3 Miles E Fifty-Six AR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 38. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 27. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday A chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet before 11am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Occasional rain before midnight, then rain and sleet likely. Low around 31. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and sleet before 9am, then a slight chance of rain between 9am and 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 42. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Stone County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE