Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
5 Miles NNW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 42. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 49. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE