A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity65% Wind SpeedENE 10 MPH Barometer30.27 in (1021.4 mb) Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park Airport (KGCN)
Lat: 35.94611°N Lon: 112.15472°W Elev: 6608ft.
12 Miles SE Phantom Ranch AZ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 10 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. East northeast wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Tonight Showers. Low around 31. East southeast wind 5 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Friday Showers. High near 36. East wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Night Showers. Low around 36. East wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 38. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.