Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
5 Miles N Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 31 by 5pm. West northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 36. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 23. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE