Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306°N Lon: 120.433286°W Elev: 1525ft.
5 Miles N Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. North northeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE