Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597 Lon: -116.2619 Elev: 1517ft.
15 Miles E Shoshone CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE