Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597°N Lon: 116.2619°W Elev: 1517ft.
15 Miles E Shoshone CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 74. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. South southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 78. South southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE