Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 5 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
9 Miles WNW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 53. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 24. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. East southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 29. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE