Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306°N Lon: 120.433286°W Elev: 1525ft.
9 Miles WNW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. East wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE