Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 4 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597 Lon: -116.2619 Elev: 1517ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 26. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Rain likely before 4pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Breezy, with a southwest wind 23 to 28 mph becoming north northwest 13 to 18 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE