Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
FORT HUNTER LIGGET (FHLC1)
Lat: 36.011753°N Lon: 121.241681°W Elev: 1116ft.
8 Miles N Lake San Antonio CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North northwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. North northeast wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 43. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70. South southeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE