Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
FORT HUNTER LIGGET (FHLC1)
Lat: 36.011753 Lon: -121.241681 Elev: 1116ft.
8 Miles N Lake San Antonio CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE