Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.58 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tahlequah Municipal Airport (KTQH)
Lat: 35.93 Lon: -95 Elev: 873ft.
5 Miles ENE Wagoner OK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 40. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 29. South wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Occasional rain. High near 40. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 28 by 5pm. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 20. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 28. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wagoner County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE