Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
FORT HUNTER LIGGET (FHLC1)
Lat: 36.011753 Lon: -121.241681 Elev: 1116ft.
4 Miles ESE Lucia CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 42. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 45. Light east northeast wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE