Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedSSE 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
FORT HUNTER LIGGET (FHLC1)
Lat: 36.011753 Lon: -121.241681 Elev: 1116ft.
4 Miles ESE Lucia CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 45. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 47. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE