Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
FORT HUNTER LIGGET (FHLC1)
Lat: 36.011753°N Lon: 121.241681°W Elev: 1116ft.
4 Miles ESE Lucia CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 53. North northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. North northeast wind 5 to 14 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 9 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. East northeast wind 12 to 17 mph becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. West wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE