Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
FORT HUNTER LIGGET (FHLC1)
Lat: 36.011753 Lon: -121.241681 Elev: 1116ft.
9 Miles E Lucia CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Light northeast wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE