Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boulder City Municipal Airport (KBVU)
Lat: 35.9475°N Lon: 114.8611°W Elev: 2200ft.
4 Miles NE Boulder City NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 74. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Southwest wind 10 to 18 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. North wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE