Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedN 10 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Boulder City Municipal Airport (KBVU)
Lat: 35.9475 Lon: -114.8611 Elev: 2200ft.
4 Miles S Lake Mead NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42. North northeast wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE