Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 18 G 25 mph
- Barometer29.43 in (997.1 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index81°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Tulsa, Jones Jr. Airport (KRVS)
Lat: 36.04°N Lon: 95.98°W Elev: 633ft.
4 Miles ENE Jenks OK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest 25 to 30 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 31. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. Light southwest wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tulsa County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE