Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1014.0 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tulsa, Jones Jr. Airport (KRVS)
Lat: 36.04 Lon: -95.98 Elev: 633ft.
3 Miles ENE Jenks OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Periods of freezing rain. Low around 30. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime ice accumulation of 0.2 to 0.4 of an inch possible.
- Saturday Periods of freezing rain before noon, then periods of rain. High near 35. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New ice accumulation of around a 0.1 of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Sleet likely before 9pm, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tulsa County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE