Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 7 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644 Lon: -120.802981 Elev: 537ft.
11 Miles S Priest Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 32. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 20. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 21. Light northeast wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE