Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 4 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644°N Lon: 120.802981°W Elev: 537ft.
11 Miles S Priest Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 72. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Light and variable wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE