Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 2 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644°N Lon: 120.802981°W Elev: 537ft.
11 Miles S Priest Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. East wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70. East wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE