Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644 Lon: -120.802981 Elev: 537ft.
11 Miles S Priest Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 32. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE