Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644 Lon: -120.802981 Elev: 537ft.
11 Miles S Priest Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 77. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. West northwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Monument, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE