Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Dyersburg Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KDYR)
Lat: 36.03 Lon: -89.4 Elev: 337ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 36. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dyer County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE