Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 10 mph
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Dyersburg Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KDYR)
Lat: 36.03°N Lon: 89.4°W Elev: 337ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. West southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 35. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dyer County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE