Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.39 in (1031.7 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
China Lake, Naval Air Facility (KNID)
Lat: 35.68639 Lon: -117.69000 Elev: 2283ft.
28 Miles NW China Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE