Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
China Lake, Naval Air Facility (KNID)
Lat: 35.68639 Lon: -117.69000 Elev: 2283ft.
23 Miles NNW China Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 42. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 7 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE