Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph
- Barometer30.41 in (1031.2 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Oak Ridge (KOQT)
Lat: 36.02 Lon: -84.23 Elev: 910ft.
3 Miles S Clinton TN
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly after midnight. Low around 36. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 43. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 43. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain. High near 52. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain showers before 10am, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Anderson County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE