Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12 Lon: -86.68 Elev: 581ft.
4 Miles S Rural Hill TN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 49. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow before midnight, then rain. Low around 34. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 48. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain before 9pm, then a slight chance of rain and sleet between 9pm and midnight, then a slight chance of snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Rutherford County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE