Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedENE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.4 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park Airport (KGCN)
Lat: 35.94611 Lon: -112.15472 Elev: 6608ft.
Grand Canyon Village AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 10 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. West wind around 6 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 37. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Canyon Country, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE