Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedE 12 G 22 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park Airport (KGCN)
Lat: 35.94611°N Lon: 112.15472°W Elev: 6608ft.
Grand Canyon Village AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East northeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. East northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind 13 to 18 mph becoming light northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain showers before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Canyon Country, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE