Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity35% Wind SpeedNW 14 G 24 mph Barometer30.29 in Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Flippin Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting Sys (KFLP)
Lat: 36.29°N Lon: 92.59°W Elev: 1148ft.
4 Miles NE Big Flat AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Tonight Areas of frost after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast after midnight. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 10 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind around 10 mph. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 63. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.