Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
9 Miles SE Priest Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Low around 33. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow showers likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 38 by 11am, then falling to around 29 during the remainder of the day. West northwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 34. East northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 25. East wind around 7 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE