Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.37 in (1029.0 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12 Lon: -86.68 Elev: 581ft.
3 Miles S Hermitage TN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 38. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Light south southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Davidson County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE