Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 15 mph
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.7 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12 Lon: -86.68 Elev: 581ft.
3 Miles SSW Hermitage TN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of freezing rain before 9pm, then freezing rain and sleet. Low around 30. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Freezing rain before 9am, then rain. High near 42. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 36. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 40. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Davidson County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE