Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1027.6 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Stillwater Regional Airport (KSWO)
Lat: 36.16 Lon: -97.09 Elev: 1011ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. North wind 6 to 8 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. South wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain or freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Payne County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE