Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer29.57 in (1000.7 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Stillwater Regional Airport (KSWO)
Lat: 36.16°N Lon: 97.09°W Elev: 1011ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 81. South southwest wind 15 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Windy, with a north northwest wind 28 to 32 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. North northwest wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Light southwest wind becoming south southwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Payne County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE