Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
China Lake, Naval Air Facility (KNID)
Lat: 35.68639°N Lon: 117.69°W Elev: 2283ft.
29 Miles NNE China Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southwest wind 11 to 13 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE