Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Stillwater Regional Airport (KSWO)
Lat: 36.16°N Lon: 97.09°W Elev: 1011ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of drizzle before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 6 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Payne County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE