Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.9 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Blytheville Municipal Airport (KHKA)
Lat: 35.94°N Lon: 89.83°W Elev: 256ft.
5 Miles SSW Caruthersville MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind around 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 47. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pemiscot County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE