Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.09 in (1018.8 mb) Dewpoint44°F (7°C) Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12°N Lon: 86.68°W Elev: 581ft.
Hermitage TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 51. Calm wind. Sunday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind around 5 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.