Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 15 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1004.5 mb)
- Dewpoint64°F (18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12 Lon: -86.68 Elev: 581ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 10pm and 3am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3am. Some of the storms could be severe. Low around 58. Windy, with a south wind 20 to 25 mph becoming west southwest 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 60 by 11am, then falling to around 54 during the remainder of the day. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Davidson County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE