Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.62 in (1037.4 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12 Lon: -86.68 Elev: 581ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 35. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Rain and sleet before 9pm, then rain and snow between 9pm and midnight, then rain after midnight. Low around 37. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 49. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light south southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Davidson County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE