Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Wilkesboro, Wilkes County Airport (KUKF)
Lat: 36.22°N Lon: 81.1°W Elev: 1299ft.
4 Miles SSW Millers Creek NC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 38. West wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 5am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wilkes County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE