Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedWNW 9 MPH
- Barometer29.69 in (1004.1 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
Las Vegas, North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT)
Lat: 36.21205 Lon: -115.19395 Elev: 2188ft.
9 Miles NW Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 92. North wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 69. West northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 94. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 72. West wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 96. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 72.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 99.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 75.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 100.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 78.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 99.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 78.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 98.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 9 Miles NW Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport NV
36.15°N 115.29°W (Elev. 2791 ft)
- Last Update: 2:55 am PDT Jun 19, 2013
- Forecast Valid: 8am PDT Jun 19, 2013-6pm PDT Jun 25, 2013
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE