Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boulder City Municipal Airport (KBVU)
Lat: 35.9475 Lon: -114.8611 Elev: 2200ft.
16 Miles ENE Lake Mead NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Light northeast wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 11 to 16 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE