Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity51% Wind SpeedNW 5 mph Barometer30.07 in (1018.0 mb) Dewpoint46°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12°N Lon: 86.68°W Elev: 581ft.
2 Miles NW Hermitage TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Calm wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 83. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.